At Oaklands Hospital we now offer a first class Ophthalmology service provided by our skilled and experienced Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon Mr Sadiq.
Ophthalmology is the study, diagnosis and treatment of eye conditions and disorders. As part of the Oaklands Hospital Ophthalmology service we are able to offer professional advice and the necessary tests to work through your problems and help you improve one of the most important senses you have, and therefore the quality of your life.
We offer eye treatments for a range of eye conditions and problems including:
- Cataract surgery
- Macular degeneration injections
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Treatment of corneal and external diseases (infection, grafts etc)
- Glaucoma treatment
- Treatment of eyeball, eyelid and tear duct disorders
- Plus other eye procedures
If you would like some more information on the ophthalmology procedures we provide at Oaklands Hospital, Manchester or if you would like to book a consultation then please feel free to contact us.